Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A new low...

Well I have officially hit a new low in the realms of bachelor living. After getting tired of buying breakfast every morning for the past 2wks I decided to change my morning routine. So, last night I went to the groc. store bought some milk (the only thing in my fridge right now, sad to say) and a box of cereal. Of course I would need something to eat the cereal out of. Naturally, any normal human being would have bowls in their apt, right?... not me!!!

I bought a piece of tupperware to act as my temporary cereal bowl for the mornings. Why? Well, I'm still waiting for my furniture from Canada to arrive. That's right folks, I'm still sleeping on the floor, my most prized possession is my bath mat and I'm using plastic spoons I took home from work to eat my cereal. Life can't possibly get better than this!!

But don't get me wrong. I'm actually happy :D I've got good friends in Chicago, I'm learning the city and discovering places I like to regularily hang out at, I look fwd to soccer every wknd, I'm working out pretty regularily and work is going great. Tonight a big group of us are going to the hockey game to see the Habs take on the Blackhawks. And after... shisha :D

So, although my living arrangement is less than ideal I'd have to say life is pretty good right now. Well they're probably better than Dan's... he's in Thunder Bay :S Till next time!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger SeeingRed said...

Don't pretend like you're going hungry... I saw you eating Subway the other day!! =P

..and you're the one who passed up on Ravi's burritos..

which reminds me paaji I still have your mattar paneer and aloo. (just watch everyone take that comment to another level. it's just food.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home