Sunday, March 27, 2005

Holi Mubaruk

This weekend was the always popular and colourful festival of Holi. Even though I was travelling earlier in the week I managed to make it back to Singapore in time to celebrate Holi with a few friends. Basically we all went to the venue wearing our scrubbiest and least fav. clothes where we proceeded to get as dirty as possible. The way I look at Holi: the one day where brown people don't want to be brown :P

Anyways here are some photos courtesy of my friend Kavitha.

The field which would soon turn into our battle ground


Before.... (you can't see it very well, but we are all quite clean)


During... Ok, it took us like 5 minutes to look like this


Jason and Kavitha


Hmm... this was like an hour later and we still look the same


After!!!


When I got home I took a shower for over half an hour!!! But I still had colour in places you don't want to know about ;)

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Rohit said...

Rang bharsay...
Rang bharsay kul kay,
Tuffy ji kay sir pey...
Holi hai!

For you non-Hindi-speaking readers, the translation is:
I'm on crack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home