Friday, March 18, 2005

Start of my GQ Career!!!

A few wks ago in the middle of the afternoon after class I got a call from Julia on the cell phone asking if I was busy and could spare a few hours. Turns out the Business School was doing a photo shoot for a publication they are releasing in a few months and needed some brown people :P So I thought to myself, "Self, you are a brown person and your life long ambition is to be GQ Male Model of the Year. Do you really have to think about this??" Just a side comment it is interesting to note that both Jules and I are in Engineering :P

So the photo shoot was pretty long but kind of fun as well. It took about 3hrs, but I'm sure GQ photo shoots take longer!!! Anyways, just today they emailed us the photos.

So I've posted 1 shot from each location that we did shots. But blogs are so much more entertaining when they are interactive, so let's play a game: Where's Arvind? See if you can spot me in the photos:















So if you know anybody at GQ lemme know cuz i'd love to fire off my new portfolio :P

2 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Rohit said...

My turn...

Pic 1
----------
Kids on the right: Wow, we love how big it is!
Jules and Arvind: But... EXACTLY how big is it?

Pic 2
----------
Girl: Get out the cell phones! Who can we call for help?

Pic 3
----------
Jules: So according to my calculations, it really is THIS big.

Pic 4
----------
Dude: THAT big??

Pic 5
----------
Jules: Yes, THAT big.

Pic 6
----------
Prof: I can't believe it! (spreads out hands to indicate size) THAT big? This is incredible! I'm so glad we got all this on film.
Class: Hazaa! Let's go to Zouks.

:P

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks really really good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home