Saturday, February 26, 2005

I'm still alive!!!!

When my sister Asha says, "Noticed you havent updated your blog in a while" then I know that I really have been slacking off!!!! Sorry guys. Even Rohit wasn't this bad!!!!

I've been really really busy in February. When I wasn't doing school work I was travelling or having fun in Singapore. And when I wasn't having fun I was actually doing school work!!!!

Here is a quick list of all the major things I have done since my last blog update:
  • Watched the Super Bowl at 7 in the morning
  • Visited Kuala Lumpur for a few
  • Gone for Sheesha a couple of times
  • Visited a small resort island in Indonesia called Bintan
  • Celebrated Kiran's Bday
  • The infamous Singapore Night Safari
  • Visited Bali & Jakarta
Don't worry I have taken lots of Brown Man shots during February. I mean c'mon, I can't slack off in all departments!!!

I still have lots of work to do this week because I have midterms and assignments due, so I won't be able to put up an entry for every single event in one shot. However, I will try and put up two or three this week. Hope everybody else is doing well. Keep the comments coming :)

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Rohit said...

Only one thing can make up for your still unforgiven delay.

More tuk-tuk pics.

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! we demand Tuk-Tuks.. after watching Ong Bak: The Thai Warrior (where they single handedly took out like 20 Tuk-Tuks), we demand to see more.. and if u can demolish them we'd be all the more impressed. You know what else i'm waiting for.. I bet Kiran will come through before you do!
-Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home