Thursday, July 20, 2006

Back in the day

My parents' 25th anniv. was earlier this year but we are having a massive celebration in October. One of the things we are doing for that is putting together a DVD picture slide show. So, for the past 3-4 days I've been rumagging through nearly 25yrs of photos (prints and digital alike!!)

Anyways, for those of you that have (or haven't) met my parents I thought you might like to see what they (and I) looked like back in the day...

My mom. An independant, spirited and fashionable lady.






My dad. A sophisticated gentleman.







I think my parents are making a prank phone call :P


And of course your's truly in his first ever shower


And the first seeds of sibling rivalry are planted :D

(That's my grandmother in the back and cousin Crystal on the left)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home