Sunday, July 16, 2006

BBQ Day!!!

The chicken is marinated, the kebabs are rolled and the hot dogs are... well, they're here! Today we're having a MASSIVE BBQ (almost 50ppl coming) to celebrate Asha's 21st birthday (which was actually last week) and my graduation! You know what that means... bring on the tandoor!!!

Only a week and a half left to go till Chicago. I haven't packed yet, but don't really need to. My mom said she'll take me shopping for new clothes later on this week. Mexx here we come :D

Happy Bday to DannyB. I heard he had quite the bbq party last night. Knowing his family I'm sure he & Mel (his dad) were the drunkest of the lot :P

Ok, time to go cook the chicken :D

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger horn said...

Send me your contact info when you get settled in Chicago. I need to know where go to impose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home