Sunday, November 20, 2005

What I do in my spare time

So many of you have been wondering how I have the wonderfully sculputed physique that I do. Well for starters in the morning I down a huge glass of strawberry milkshake with a three-stack waffle topped with whipped cream, syrup, strawberries, chocolate sauce and sprinkles. As my mid-morning snack I will munch on a bag of two-bite brownies (two-bites x 24 brownies = 48 bites).

At lunch I'll go a little lighter. A medium pizza topped with pepperoni, bacon, fried mushrooms and double cheese with a twinky for dessert. Sometimes I'll have some carrots for flavour. In the afternoon I eat a Super-Sized Big Mac Meal (Coke with no ice to wash it down) and half an apple pie.

Finally for dinner I'll usually have either a big bottle of beer with a bucket of fried chicken or I'll whip up a three-egg omelette stuffed with sausage, bacon, cheese, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, poonani, peppers, potatoes and some more cheese. Top it off with a little syrup for flavour ;)

But that's only half the story. I still have to put all that nutrition to good use. The other important aspect of my godlike figure is the excercise. Every night Chris, Rohit and I engage in our 'HARUP!' excercises. Check out the photo below and you'll understand exactly why I look the way I do...

.

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah check out rohits punie ass compared to your whopper!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Rohit said...

"Gotta dig deep, look hard, and FIND... that... omlette!?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home