Sunday, November 06, 2005

dyarrr.... stomach about to explode!!!

Bev made a great dinner today. Chicken a la King AND apple pie for dessert!!! Way to go Bev. So, where am I right now? In the library studying for my THREE midterms tomorrow :S Oh well, blogging comes first!!

So some exciting news (for those of you that don't know... although I presume that anybody that does still read this blog is probably a friend in Waterloo :P) : I'M GOING TO LONDON!!!! I decided earlier this week to go visit Camilla in December after my exams are done. Sometimes you just gotta take a chance and follow your heart 'eh ;)

Speaking of my heart I'm so glad I've been going back to the gym again. Last few wks I've been able to make it there 2 or 3 times a week. Good job me. Now I've earned that nightly box of cookies :P

So some themes for the term:
  • Smoking Sheesha
  • Going to Bomber pretty much every Wednesday night... right after $7 pitchers @ Mongo's ;)
  • Having more days off than days of school
  • Having to deal with the fact my life will soon be at a MAJOR transition phase... if not already. You really don't appreciate how awesome a university environment is until it's taken away from you.
  • Dealing with rejection... but learning to pick yourself up after <--- I think anyone able to do this shows alot of strength and character
All for now. I'll post some pics later on. Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home