Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Last day

The last day was obviously a bit of a sad one. The first order of the day was to clean out my rez room. In case I haven't put it up before this is what my room looked like.







Now I actually spent the last night at the Orchard Hotel in Singapore, one of many posh/swank hotels in Singapore in the main Orchard Rd. Shopping district. The room came courtesy of the generosity of Robyn. She told Camilla, Sandra and myself to join her for a last night together. It was VERY VERY sweet of her.






In the end though we had to say goodbye :(... by pure coincidence we were all leaving on the same day. My flight was first so we all headed to the aiport @ about 9 in the morn.

(Last brown man shot in SE Asia).


Robyn, Sandra, myself and Camilla.

Singapore was great. I had an AMAZING time there. Met sooo many great people, who I hope to continue friendships with. For four months I was in a different part of the world experiencing different cultures and I hope to think that those experiences have made me a better person. So Singapore (and the rest of SE Asia) to you I say Cheers...

1 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Blogger reachkevinwang said...

Hey man, or "brown man" to be exact :)

I do agree with you that this exchange experience has already changed us in the ways that we can't even imagine.

Guard well the memories, and have a safe trip home!

Kevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home