Thursday, May 17, 2007

Went to the dentist today...

First time since I came back from Singapore :S Yah, I know that's WAY too long in between visits. But between finishing 4th year, travelling around Europe, finding a job and moving to Chicago and becoming a Bollywood superstar it wasn't exactly the top of my priority list. But I should make my oral hygene a top priority cuz the dentist said he found a couple of cavities!!!!

Aiyah, I've got cavities :S!!!!! I haven't had a cavity in over 13 years!!!! I guess it doesn't help that I don't really floss and occasionally forget to brush before bed. But all that's going to change!

Actually the dentist was really good. He seems like an old school type of dentist... he doesn't even employ a hygenist! But through most of it he kept explaining what he was doing, what causes cavities, tooth decay, etc. even showed me the proper method for flossing and brushing (you're not supposed to floss the space between the teeth, but rather the sides of the teeth!). And it turns out that his parents are from Beausejour, Manitoba!!!

CFA exam in 2 weeks. Crunch time. GO SENS GO!!

-Arvind

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Rohit said...

There are things far worse that rhyme with cavities which you could also have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home